She writes; She types
Insta/Photo Dump #2
Monday, December 10, 2012 | 23:58 | 0 comments

second day with the My|Phone team. With Kim, Ghazza, Mark & Kuya Pat.


third day with the My|Phone team. Kuya Pio, Ryan Boyce, Magno twins (Kuya Mar & Kuya John) & Kuya Jason Sta Maria.


With Kuya Patrick.


With former Rivermaya frontman; Jason Fernandez (Jason Sta. Maria)



With Mark (@MJScotty11). 

With Kuya Mar, Sir Richie de Quina, Kuya Pio and Sir Ai. They were really nice. *u*


MMJ WORLD.


Magno Twins, omg my loves.


With Kuya John (aka MJ).

-------

IN BULLETS.
  • Met sir Richie, sir Johnny, kuya ai, kuya josh and kuya pat (first day). 
  • Met Kuya Mar and Kuya John (MMJ/Magno Twins), Kuya Pio & the others (second day).
  • I was able to see Ryan Boyce & Jason Fernandez

I really didn't expect everything. I met sir Richie and the team and they were so nice to everyone. And also, I never thought that I would love the MAGNO TWINS. They were so sweet, nice and so handsome *insert kilig feels here* And Yes, it's official, (last December 8 2012, Saturday) I'm part of the MMJ World. 

Also, I never thought that Ryan Boyce would be able to notice me back stage because there were a lot of people who wanted to take photos with him. Good thing he passed by near the escalator and I called his name out loud. And there, I gave him the cupcakes and he gave me a kiss. *insert fan girl scream here*

BUT I SWEAR, I GET ALL GIDDY BECAUSE OF THE MAGNO TWINS. AND I GET EVEN MORE GIDDY EVERY TIME THEY GIVE US HUGS AND KISSES. They're one of the sweetest people I've ever known in my whole fan girl life. And they're really talented. 

And lastly, I'm very much thankful to Sir Richie for being so nice and thoughtful. He's such a good person. And also to the other people we've met during the My|Phone invades Davao event. HUHU They were all nice to us and I just hope they'd come and visit the place again. Thank you, Thank you! You guys are the best!


So, that's all for now. 

xx; A.

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post