She writes; She types
2012, You've been a very great year to me.
Sunday, December 30, 2012 | 23:02 | 0 comments

Tomorrow is the last day of 2012 and Who's excited for the New Year's Eve? Cause definitely, I AM! 

Time flew by so quickly that I could still remember my 2011 happenings. But anyway, 2012, You've been a very, very, very great year to me. I've never expected that there would be so much new good things (and bad things) that's up for me - but all through those ups and downs, I've conquered, achieved, and passed the challenges and so much more.  Thank you so much Oh Lord for making my 2012 worth remembering. 

And now, since 2013's on its way, I'll be listing my New Year's Resolution (and I'm actually crossing my fingers that I won't ditch it this time). 

2013 [New Year's Resolution]

1.) Get happier.
2.) Don't let bad vibes come into you. Smile it all away.
3.) Be confident. 
4.) Show more love to my family.
5.) Learn something new or something different.
6.) Be a better friend.
7.) Be more sociable. 
8.) Read more books.
9.) Study well.
10.) Update my online accounts and post more quality stuff? Yeah.
11.) Eat more healthy food.
12.) Exercise/Jog/Walk as much as possible. 
13.) Make money.
14.) Support Kuya MM and Kuya MJ (Yes, they're now part of my 2013 and more years to come *cheers*
15.) Fill my "HAPPINESS PROJECT"/Memory jar with lots of happy memories/notes
16. Do the chores/Help doing house chores
17. Think of yourself first before thinking of others
18. Sleep early!!!! 

Again, I hope I won't ditch this list! Yayyyy

xx; A.



Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post