She writes; She types
Books
Monday, November 19, 2012 | 19:53 | 0 comments


My new babies!!! So my sister surprised me with these goodies! Books! Books! Books! 

1) John Green's The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Tows, An Abundance of Katherines & Looking for Alaska - I once read Looking for Alaska but I wasn't able to finish it and i really love the beginning and I'd defo need to start rereading it. I'm also excited to read his other books! yayyyy
2.) Twilight Saga (complete film archive) - my sister got addicted to Twilight after watching Breaking Dawn. YEAH, you've read that right. The last one made her addicted to it.
3.) The Casual Vacancy - She bought it all the way from Singapore. And I can't wait to read JK Rowling's new book. 

How about you? What's keeping you busy these days?

Tata, must revise my school stuff now!

xx; A.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post